Wholesale & Distribution
Industry functionality for Wholesale & Distribution
Wholesale & Distribution for Dynamics 365 encompasses support for all major key processes from a supply chain point of view; from the customer delivery and invoicing and upstream to the procurement and supplier management all through comprehensive inventory management and accounting and quality assessment and –control.
All these key business process areas are tightly integrated and real time connected in every transaction any place in the system. The Dynamics 365 industry functionality for wholesales and distribution supports any size of business and any of the major key processes of a modern supply chain setup from vendor/product qualification/management and onto goods distribution and customer deliveries.
SCALES considers ERP as a strategic tool through which companies can obtain competitive advantages and support for fast adaption to rapidly changing conditions. The answer to this is Dynamics 365.
Wholesales & Distribution key business process: Uniquely Role-Driven
Functionality and security configuration in Dynamics 365 are process-oriented and built upon a role-tailored approach; Every business process is mapped into a process cycle of one or more (typical) sub-processes which results in a unique role-driven system setup and –use offering option for naturally segregation of the diffenrent main process into sub-processes aligned with the different organizational roles of the business.
Success: To pursuit an Agile execution of Your business today is essential for the results tomorrow!
SCALES believes that keeping up with the ever changing business requirements and –environments in most industries today requires an Agile and powerful platform that can easily be adapted to changing needs in the business and supply chain. This is exactly what is offered within the integrated business capabilities in Dynamics 365.
The ability to adapt to new/changed business processes as well as the flexibility to scale the ERP solution that must support such changes are some of the core capabilities of Dynamics 365.
Dynamics 365 comes with a numerous out-of-box roles tailored for the supply chain processes. For example:
- The Sales clerk security role represents a user who documents sales events and responds to sales inquiries. The user also manage ATP/CTP calculation and order update for customer confirmation.
- The Materials manager security role represents a user who enables and reviews processes, maintains master data, and responds to inquiries related to logistics and material management.
- The Purchasing manager security role represents a user who reviews purchasing process performance and enables the purchasing process.
- The Buying agent security role represents a user who documents purchase events and responds to purchase inquiries. Further, the buying agent generates, maintains and firms planned purchase orders.
- The Accounts receivable payments clerk security role represents a user who documents accounts receivable payment events and responds to payment inquiries.
- The Customer security role represents an external user who buys products from legal entities, and who can access and execute business functionality.
- The Chief executive officer security role represents a user who reviews the financial and operational performance of the organization.
- Warehouse Management
- Transportation Management
- Demand Forecasting
- Product Change Management
- Serial Number Tracking Enhancements for Service and
- Warranty Scenarios
- Trade Allowance Management
- Vendor Rebate Management
- Broker and Royalty Contract Management
- eCommerce and Social media
- Commerce Excellence
- Order Entry for High-volume (Consumer) Transactions
- Direct and indirect procurement
- Purchase requisitions
- Supplier relationship management
- Vendor self-service portal
- Inventory mgmt.
- Multi-site warehouse mgmt.
- Order handling with trade agreements
- Order promising
- Distribution planning
- Quality mgmt.
- Lead and opportunity management
- Sales force and marketing automation
- Telemarketing and telesales
- Sales management
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM connector
- Work faster in a familiar interface
- Streamline access to key business process information with Role Centres that present relevant tasks and information, including powerful business intelligence tools for reporting, key performance indicators (KPI's), and data cubes.
- Wall-to-Wall ERP solution to minimize cost of inventory, ensuring transparency in the supply chain processes and supporting the ‘just-in-time’ efficiency approach of any modern W&D business of today.
- Unique traceability of any end-to-end inventory transaction to support faster and fully control of the quality assessment from supplier to customer.
- System controlled delivery optimization utilizing known principle such as ATP, CTP and lead time handling to ensure fast and reliable delivery confirmation to the customer
- Quickly match qualified and available resources to tasks with a robust scheduling engine to help maximize profits, reduce costs, and increase client satisfaction.
- ‘All-in-one’ Enterprise resource solution to reduce/eliminate the need for/integration to other resource systems
- Comprehensive pricing framework with multiple features for price group handling, smart prices, mark-up pricing and trade agreement etc.